Friday, March 4, 2011

Our little reader

Blair LOVES to read. She'll line her babies and animals up and read to them, or teach them, as she says. I finally thought to get the camera when she was reading one of her favorites ... check it out:



Now, the really funny part (if you have 13 year-old boy humor like we do) happened exactly 2.3 seconds after I stopped recording. Actually, it started when she took her final bow. She tooted rather loudly. I tried to cover for her ... note the giggle in my voice when I say "good job princess Blair" (or something to that effect). I figured she would let it go, because what good Southern girl would ever want anyone to know she toots, much less have evidence of such an occurrence on video. But, as soon as I stopped recording, she very politely said:

"I pooted Mama!"

That's my girl! :)

0 comments: