Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Birthday Fun

Blair's 3rd birthday was a blast! She wanted a Care Bears party, and thanks to Party City and Sugar Mama cakes, we were able to oblige. A while back I found an old Care Bears movie in the $5 bin at WalMart and bought it for her ... she became obsessed and absoltely loves Care Bears. Naturally, they don't make Care Bears anymore, so I was pretty sure we wouldn't be abe to pull off an entire Care Bears party. Oh, and she did get an actual Care Bear, which I had to stalk on eBay. Since we still aren't quite done fixing up our house, we had the party at this awesome place called Twin Oaks Fun Farm. There were hayrides, animals to pet, a pig chase (yep, you read that right ... they actually turned a little piglet loose in this big field and the kids chased him until someone caught him ... poor piggy!) and an awesome playground. I'm pretty sure that everyone slept pretty well afterwards - at least I kno that Blair did! I still can't get over the fact that she's three ... I'll post more about the fun things she's doing and saying next time.




0 comments: